A small path allows you to reach our beach in a few minutes, through a walk immersed in the nature of the Sorrento Coast.
The beach is about 250 meters long and is formed by a natural rocky platform with access to a crystalline sea.
The sea is ideal for snorkelling and for those who love swimming in complete freedom. In addition, a kiosk bar is available for our customers, well stocked with drinks and ice cream. It is forbidden the access for all the animals even if they are on the leash and with muzzle.
Here's how to enjoy our beach:
From this year the beach will be used as a bathing beach, will be PAID therefore it will be forbidden to use your own equipment.
- The beach will be organized in numbered positions, consisting of 1 umbrella and 2 beds, in full compliance with the rules on social distancing on the beach;
- It will be possible to book your workstation directly from the YourBeach App. The reservation can take place every day starting from 8:00 am and it will not be possible to reserve the station for the days following the current one;
- Delays of no more than 15 minutes will be accepted, after which the booking will expire;
- At the entrance to the Lido one of our assistants will measure the temperature for each incoming Guest. If this is equal to or higher than 37.5 °, the interested party will not be able to access the beach;
- It will be necessary to wait at the entrance for one of the Bathing Assistants to accompany you to the position you have booked;
- The payment of the reserved position will be made upon arrival at the beach;
- On each umbrella there will be a sign indicating all the rules to be respected;
- It will not be possible to move sunbeds and umbrellas, as they are already positioned in compliance with current health and safety regulations;
- It is strictly forbidden to transfer your station in use to another family unit. The reservation is valid only and exclusively for those who make it. If interested in violating this rule, those concerned will be removed from the beach;
- It is mandatory to lay your beach towel on the sunbed or deckchair in use, but it is forbidden to leave the beach towel if you leave the beach;
- On the beach there will be marked routes to follow to get in and out of the water;
- For all those who want to use the Bar Service, they will have to order directly from the Smartphone and one of our assistants will bring the order directly to the umbrella. For payment we accept Credit / Debit Card or Village Card;
- The toilets will be available only and exclusively for proven needs.
Among the services of the structure, from this year, there will also be access to a small ridge of free beach, located on the side of the Camping area. At this beach you can access with your own equipment or rent pillows for two people at a cost of € 6.00 per day. The entrance to the ridge will be limited to a maximum of 45 people to ensure compliance with the anti-Covid19 regulations.